Expert 4WD & Auto has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Loveland, CO.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Expert 4WD & Auto's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
I've been coming here for 2 1/2 yrs, I can't say enough about how professional, honest and reliable they are. Joe is great, straight forward, honest and answers all my questions. Thank you!!!
Had a clutch replaced on 1988 f150 4x4 that had a vibration problem, took truck back in and Joe and his team took prompt care of the problem. Truck now runs perfectly. These guy stand behind their work! Great job Expert 4x4!