- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
I've been coming here for 2 1/2 yrs, I can't say enough about how professional, honest and reliable they are. Joe is great, straight forward, honest and answers all my questions. Thank you!!!
Had a clutch replaced on 1988 f150 4x4 that had a vibration problem, took truck back in and Joe and his team took prompt care of the problem. Truck now runs perfectly. These guy stand behind their work! Great job Expert 4x4!